L F W aw14 · D A Y 1

*Hi sherries! Yesterday was the first day of LFW AW14 . The truth is the weather wasn't very kind with us,so it was more difficult to find street style looks that were really interesting.

After taking some photos of street style, I was visiting the exhibition designers, plus stop by The Shop, the little shop where you could buy clothes and accessories from designers including Markus Lupfer, Bella Freud, Prism, Zoe Jordan etc. 

Some of the designers that I liked more their collections this season are Theo Jena, Pavane, E. Tautz, Paper London ... I leave you with the pictures and I will see you here on Monday. Anyway I'll keep updating my Instagram account throughout the weekend. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for stopping by!

Buenas mis sherries!! Ayer fue el primer día de La semana de la moda en Londres aw14. La verdad es que el tiempo no acompañó mucho, quiza por eso fue más difícil encontrar looks de street style que merecieran la pena fotografiar.

Tras sacar algunas fotos de street style, estuve visitando las exhibiciones de los diseñadores, además de pasarme por The Shop, la pequeña tienda donde te puedas hacer con prendas y accesorios de diseñadores como Markus Lupfer,  Bella Freud, Prism, Zoe Jordan etc. 

Algunos de los diseñadores de los que mas me han gustado sus colecciones esta temporada son Jena Theo, Pavane, E. Tautz, Paper London... Os dejo con las imagenes y nos vemos por aquí el lunes. De todas formas seguire actualizando mi instagram durante todo el fin de semana. Espero que os guste y mil gracias por pasaros!



Street style at Somerset House, LFW AW14


Prism

Prism

Markus Lupfer

DJ by Dominic Jones

Masterpieces for rspb, giving nature a home

Prism


Jena Theo aw14

E.Tautz

Paper London

Pavane

Pavane

Ming

Negarin

Negarin


·····················

*Have a great weekend!!!


Que tengáis un buen Finde!!!




Comments

  1. Hola Reyes! There are many beautiful things and you took wonderful street style photos, well done! Have fun dear and enjoy the weekend! Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Muy buenas las fotos, me hubiera gustado haber estado ahí contigo.He visto mucho colorido, que bien! Me gusta.Muchos besos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T