C A M O · D A Y & N I G H T

*Hi guys! Friday! Today I show you the look I wore yesterday to go for a walk around Guildford town centre.

I was wearing white jacket, grey shirt and my camouflage jeans I showed you HERE. To be comfortable and not get tired walking my suede flats with studs on the back. Some bracelets to accessorize and my leather handbag similar to the Celine one that has become my favorite season bag! I love it!

Today as Friday, two in one, the look also with heels, this simple change and ready to entertain out and have a drink! Hope you like it! :)



Buenas chic@s!! San Viernes!!! Y hoy os muestro el look que me puse ayer para dar una vuelta por el  centro de Guildford. 

Llevo americana blanca, camiseta gris y mis pantalones con estampado camuflage que os enseñé AQUÍ, y hoy os lo muestro puestos. Para estar comoda y no cansarme al andar mis bailarinas de ante con tachuelas en la parte posterior. Algunos pulseras para accesorizar y mi bolso de piel tipo Celine que se ha convertido en mi preferido de esta temporada!! Me encanta!! 

Hoy como es viernes, dos en uno, además os muestro el  look también con tacones, asi con este simple cambio podemos ir a tomar unas copas!! Espero que os guste! :)


















Outfit:

1. White blazer: H&M (Trend) (aw12).
2. Grey tee: Zara (old).
3. Studded camouflage jeans: Primark (aw12).
4. Taupe leather handbag: Sienna de Luca (via TK Maxx).
5. Black studded suede flats: Steven Madden.
6. White and golden tip leather heels: Topshop (aw12).
7. Studded cuff: Ebay.
8. Arrow bracelet: River Island (ss12).
9.Studded and crystal bracelet: Topshop (aw12).
10. Peace bracelet: Miss Selfridge (ss12).
11. Cat-eye sunnies: Gap (ss12).

·····················

*Have a nice Red Nose Day and see you tomorrow with 

today's look!!!

Que tengáis un buen findey nos vemos mañana con el 

look de hoy!!!








Comments

  1. Qué bonitas las pulseras!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Love white jacket in the Moment. I bought One at zara
    Great Outfit

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done!! You will wear it a lot! :)

      Kisses pretty!!

      Delete
  3. I love this look!!!

    Have a nice day and a fantastic weekend dear!!

    Bacio
    L3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lisaaaaaaa!! And you too!! :)

      Kisses pretty!

      Delete
  4. Excellent outfit! Love that white blazer! :D

    Have a nice WE!
    Barbara

    http://www.bbonton.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que guapa Reyes, mira que me gusta el camo!!!!!!!!!!! Muy buenas las dos opciones de calzado ;)
    Have a nice weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Esmeraldaaaaaa!! Me alegro que te gusten!! :)

      Un besazo y buen finde guapísimaa!!

      Delete
  6. Muy guapa eso si este look me gusta más con tacones. Un beso

    http://elarmariodebeatriz.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not usually a big fan of camo, but I really like how you did this (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Micaela!!! You are really kind!! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  9. me encanta el look el pantalon y la americana son ideales. Un besazo
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta el look. Muy guapa!
    Estoy deseando que llegue la primavera a estas tierras gallegas para poder ir sin medias.
    Un beso.

    queenandkids@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracias guapísima!! :)

    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. qué bonita la chaqueta y esos tacones!!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great military style! Love the camo pants on you and how you matched, so classy!! The flats are to die for!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lilli!!!! You are so kind!! :)

      Kisses!

      Delete
  14. me gusta mucho el pantalon con la camiseta gris!

    NEW POST !!!
    http://www.trianatibal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice look! love the details!

    http://www.loveandstuds.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!!! Gracias Sarai!!! ^_^

    Un beso guapa!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me quedo con los tacones, aunque en principio pudiera parecer que no , le da un toque especial, me ha gustado.

    bss

    ReplyDelete
  18. que buen post, me gusta eso de enseñar un look para dia y noche con diferentes zapatos, muy buena idea Reyes!!!Ademas estas de 10!Muuuaks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes, I like it <3 I´m sure you have many fun during you have a dring <3

    xx
    Rena
    http://dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. ¡Hola! Me ha encantado el look, guapísima en las dos opciones, los dos zapatos chulisimos, que ideas tienes tan buenas.Un besazo.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísimaaaaa!! :)

      Un besazo!!

      Delete
  21. Me encanta el outfit y tus complementos son preciosos! :)

    Un beso!
    http://entreropayzapatos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  22. camouflage trousers, my favourites!
    kisses,
    http://www.therandommarmalade.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg im in love with your army trousers, so cool :D You look so elegant btw :D
    I'm following you now, mind to follow back? Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!! Yes, I will!! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  24. Love the flats! I like the way you wear camo, not too sporty!
    I'm following you via Bloglovin, would you like to follow each other?
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion Bloglovin·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving the camo pants gun with the white blazer following you thanks for following me
    Hugs
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your outfit, the pants are very nice !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T