B O X I N G · D A Y !!! N E W · I N!!!

Bunas chicas!!! Ayer fue un día estupendo, el día en que comienzas las rebajas en UK!! Aunque no compré mucho ya que estoy esperando los regalos de los Reyes Magos, aquí os dejo algunas fotos sobre mis compras... Espero que os guste!

Morning guys!!! Yesterday was a nice day, the boxing day!! Although I didn't buy a lot of things because I am waiting for The Three Wise Kings presents, here you have some pictures about my purchases...






























Leather handbag: River Island (was 35,00/then 17,00 pounds)
Dress: Urban Outfitters (was / then 20,00 pounds)
Orange necklace: Topshop ( was 20,00/ then 10,00 pounds)
Black necklace: Topshop without discount.
Grey necklace: Topshop without discount.
Lace t-shirts: Primark ( were 6,00/ then 3,00 pounds)
Beige skirt: Primark ( was 10,00/ then 5,00 pounds)
Printted Blouse: Primark ( was 12,00/ then 5,00 pounds)
Black Suede high heels: New Look ( were 29,99 / then 10,00 pounds).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T