W O R K I N G · G I R L

*Hi my sherries! Today a new look on the blog. Is the one I wore yesterday to go to work. I wanted  something different from the typical outfit for work.

Wearing a pinstripe blazer that gives this touch of working girl, but to make it trendy I have combined it with my new crop top in blue, white peplum midi skirt which is also new from last sales. The Sergio Rossi shoes are a type of "Lace up", another of my recent acquisitions. I really wanted the shoes of this style in black because I have got another ones but they have animal print on them. Finally my Reiss clutch that I had shown you before, I wore it at the latest edition of LFWss14 (HERE). Although I didn't take a photo of the rings, I was wearing midi rings, particularly one with the infinity form. Hope you like it! And thanks for stopping by! :)


Buenas mis sherries!! Hoy toca look en el blog. Es el que vestí ayer para ir al trabajo. Quería ponerme algo diferente al típico outfit para trabajar.

Llevo una amerciana de raya diplomática que le da este toque de trabajo, pero para hacerlo más actual la he combinado con mi nuevo top corto tipo sudadera en azul, falda blanca peplum y midi, es decir por mitad de la pierna que también es nueva de las rebajas. Los zapatos son unos Sergio Rossi tipo "Lace up", otra de mis recientes adquisiciones. Tenia muchas ganas de unos zapatos de este estilo porque los que tengo son de animal print y quería unos negros para combinar con otros tonos. Por último mi cartera de piel de Reiss que ya os habia enseñado, la lleve a la última edición de LFWss14 (AQUÍ). Aunque no se ven muy bien también llevo algunos anillos midi, en concreto uno de ellos con la forma de infinito. Espero que os guste! Y gracias por pasaros!! :)














Outfit:

1. Pinstripe blazer: ZARA (ss13).
2. Blue sweater: PERSUNMALL (HERE).
3. White peplum midi skirt: Trend by H&M (ss13).
4. White leather portfolio bag: REISS.
5. Black leather lace up heels: SERGIO ROSSI.
6. Midi rings: H&M / PRIMARK.
7. Nail polish: IN THE CABLE CAR-POOL LANE,SAN FRANCISCO,OPI.



·····················

*Have a Great day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!






Comments

  1. che bellaaaaa!!!
    How are you darling?

    Love the whole outfit!!!

    Kisses
    L3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Reyes! This outfit is perfect for going to work, since is professional but even glam and stylish. I like how you paired everything, you look really beautiful dear! Have a lovely day, big kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lilli!!! You are so kind as always!! ;)

      Kisses my dear!

      Delete
  3. Hola! Que guapaaaa!, me encanta el look, el cuerpo muy original, que bien te queda igual que la falda, las sandalias muy chulas.Muchos besos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué guapa estás! Me encanta el look. Es muy elegante. Me encanta la falda y me gusta mucho como lo has combinado con todo!

    NUEVO SORTEO!!!! GANA UNA TARJETA REGALO $30 SAMMYDRESS EN ROPA Y COMPLEMENTOS DE ÚLTIMAS TENDENCIAS!! No te lo pierdas!!

    www.omelocotton.com
    www.facebook.com/omelocotton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que elegante look tengo una chaqueta casi igual a la tuya y nunca la he combinado con falda y por lo que veo creo que empezare hacerlo , me encanta .
    Besos guapa !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Rosa!! Me alegro que te guste. Es una idea diferente! :)

      Un besazo!

      Delete
  6. wise choice...I love the elegance of this outlook!!! I find it wearable in all seasons and events... actually it's great!!
    Always showing good material, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey!!! Thanks a lot for your lovely comments!! :)

      Kisses pretty!

      Delete
  7. me encanta este look!!

    xx

    www.pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. el fruncido del top le queda genial a esa falda!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. una falda super original!!!!
    guapa!!!
    un beso
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Son muy muy bonitos los botines. La falda me gusta también pero a mi me quedan fatal con ese corte.

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
  11. aiiiii me encanta la falda!! Tendria que vermela puesta pero a ti te queda como un guante :)
    besitos porteños!!
    olga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T