S T R I P E S & C H E C K E D

*Hi my sherries! Today I show you the look I chose the other day for errands and evening shopping. A comfortable and classic look. The difference is in the blouse and wearing in contrast a checked scarf .

The photos were taken at 7 am, so I was a bit quite asleep , then I forgot to show you before leaving home the plaid woollen pasmina. Those who follow me on insta you've already seen me wearing it outside, anyway I added the photos. In addition I forgot the picture showing the shirt. What a mess! The difference is that the front is the typical stripes one but the back is plain white blouse . It gives a  different and unexpected touch. 

Also wearing zipper pants that I wear a lot, my new leather ballerinas with the difference that have a front strip and my Mulberry bag.

A timeless look, but with trends like the boylish cut of the coat and the shirt details. Maybe one of my look less complicated but this was my mood that day. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by ! :)


Buenas mis sherries!! Hoy os enseño el look que escogí el otro día para hacer recados y  por la tarde ir de compras. Un look cómodo y clásico. La diferencia esta en la blusa y en que llevaba una bufanda de cuadros.

Las fotos las hicimos a las 7 de la mañana, estaba un poco bastante dormida, así que se me olvidó enseñaros antes de salir de casa la pasmina de cuadros de lana. Las que me seguís por insta visteis que la llevaba puesta en la calle, de todas formas os pongo las fotos para que la veáis. Además también se me olvido hacerme una foto enseñando la camiseta. Que desastre!! La diferencia esta en que por delante es la típica de rayas pero por detrás es blusa blanca lisa. Le da ese toque diferente y que no te esperas.

Por lo demás los pantalones de cremalleras que me pongo muchísimo, mis nuevas bailarinas de piel con la diferencia que llevan una tira delantera y mi bolso de Mulberry.

Un look atemporal, pero con tendencias como el corte masculino del abrigo y los detalles de la camisa. Quizá uno de mis look menos complicados pero así me levante ese día. Espero que os guste y gracias por pasaros! :)












Outfit:

1. Boylish Coat: H&M (old).
2. Stripes shirt: GAP (ss13).
3. waxed zipped jeans: H&M (old).
4. Two tones leather flats: TOPSHOP (aw13-14) (new).
5. Leather handbag: MULBERRY CAMERA BAG.
6. Watch: DKNY.
7. Rhombus bracelet: AMERICAN APPAREL (aw13-14).

·····················

*Have a wonderful day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!





Comments

  1. Yuo are delicious also at the 7:00 on am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distinctly stunning, Camel coats should be declared as honorary trends! They have a lasting quality allowing you to wear it season after season adding value to your expenditure, and this particular style is really classic. Nice ensemble!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me han gustado especialmente la camisa y los zapatos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola guapa a pesar de tu carita de sueño estas muy guapa la camiseta me gusta mucho y el abrigo es monisimo.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precioso el abrigo, queda genial con este look navy ;)

    Besos
    Peccato di Moda
    Nuevo post en http://asmmgz.com/peccatodimoda/ ¡Te espero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me encanta el abrigo! yo voy a tener que empezar a hacer las fotos a las 7am porque no hay luz ninguna por la tarde!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Reyes! You look very stylish. I like the shirt and the way you styled it, flaweless combo. Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. que bonito el look, me encanta como lo has combinado.

    besos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! So cool!

    www.mentrend.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me ha gustado mucho el abrigo queda muy mono con el resto del look .
    Besos guapa !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a perfect simplicity!x

    http://precious-precious-love.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. La blusa es muy bonita y queda muy bien con el pañuelo de cuadros.
    1besito

    ReplyDelete
  13. Un look ideal para hacer recados... ¡¡las bailarinas son monísimas!!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T