BURGUNDY DRESS & BIKER JACKET

*Hi guys! Although today's post would go on street style of the third day, I decided to group it with the fourth not to bore you too... So today I show you the look I chose for the fourth day. Burgundy short dress with black leather biker jacket and my new Zara studded handbag! This time my feet need confort, so I completed the outfit with animal print flats. Although Anna dello Russo in rule number 3 says the opposite, how good is to wear flats! ;)


Buenas chic@s!! Aunque el post de hoy iba a ir sobre el street style del tercer día he decidido agruparlo con el del cuarto para no cansaros demasiado... Asi que hoy os muestro el look que elegí  para el cuarto día. Vestido corto en color burdeos con perfecto de piel negro y mi nuevo bolso con tachuelas de Zara!! En esta ocasión para darle un descanso a mis pies completé el outfit con flats de animal print. Aunque Anna dello Russo en su regla number 3 diga lo contrario, que bien se está plana!!! ;)















Pics: Sandra.


Outfit:

1. Black leather biker jacket: Zara (old).
2. Burgundy dress: DKNY (new).
3. Black leather studded handbag: Zara (aw12-13)
4.animal print leather flats: Bronx.
5. Black studded brazalet: Topshop (ss12).
6. White studded brazalet: Miss Selfridge (ss12).
7. Arrow brazalet: River Island (aw12-13).
8. Moustache brazalet: River Island (aw12-13).
9. Peace brazalet: Miss Selfridge (ss12).
10. Cross brazalet: D.I.Y. (HERE).
11. Statement necklace: Primark (aw12-13).




...................................

Have a lovely day!! :)

Que tengáis un buen día!!


Comments

  1. Very nice outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estás muy guapa! El bolso me encanta!!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nos ha enamorado el vestido!!

    DIY and more:
    http://diyearte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Hola! Me encanta el look, estas guapisima, genial el vestido. Muchos besos. M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias guapetonaaaa!!! sabía que te gustaría!! Es muy de nuestro estilo!! :)

    Un besazo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah ese es el collar que me decías ayer! me encanta!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que guapa Reyes!!!!!! Me encanta todo lo que llevas!!!!! Viva los zapatos planos, jajaja.
    Ya regreso hoy a Londres, estamos en contacto para el domingo ;)
    Bss desde Paris!!!!
    Muak

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cost this dress? Niiiiiice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 39,00 or 49,00 pounds!! I don't remember at all!! It was a bargain!! ;)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I buy it in TK MAXX(where did you get it?)and it cost 87 Polish zloty.So I it was less than 18 pounds :)) hihih...It's gorgeus :) !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And which size do you have :)??? I have 30...But it seems like perfect for me (I'm wearing a polish size M/38)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T