C O N C E A L E R S


*Hi guys! Today I show you one of my essential beauty product: The concealer. Don't know about you but I usually have dark circles and this produc improves them greatly. These are the products I use and I would like to show you:


Buenas chic@s!! Hoy os hablo de uno de mis beauty imprescindible: El corrector. No sé vosotras pero yo suelo tener las ojeras marcadas y con este producto mejoran muchísimo. Estos son los productos que uso y me gustaría que los conociérais:






Roll-on Anti-dark circles:

*This came after my Magaret Astor concealer. It is quite effective and reduces dark circles but doesn't have much range of shades to suit your skin perfectly. There are only two colours: light and dark. This then need retouching to colour them because it's too light for my tone and the next one is too dark. But because of its price is a great product.

Este concealer vino después de mi Magaret Astor. Es eficaz y disminuye bastante las ojeras pero no tiene tanta gama de tonos para que se adapte perfectamente a nuestra piel. Solo hay dos tonos: light and dark. Con este luego necesito retocarlas,  para darles color ya que es demasiado claro para mi tono y el siguiente es demasiado oscuro. Pero por el precio que tiene es un gran producto.






Pro Longwear Concealer:

*That one is the concealer I've used in third place in my life, and the truth is that it is highly recommended. I love the range of colours that are making it easier to find the go with our skin tone. And it is effective, the dark circles are diminished almost completely.


Es el concealer que he usado en tercer lugar en mi vida, y la verdad es que es muy recomendable. Me encanta la gama de colores que hace más fácil encontrar el que vaya con nuestro tono de piel. Y es eficaz, con lo que realmente las ojeras se disminuyen casi por completo.  







Touche Éclat:

*It is my great discovery! The Radiant Touch of Ives Saint Laurent!! It seems that dark circles have never been there! It's my final touche! The only but the price, but it is worth investing in this product. 

 Es mi gran descubrimiento!!! El iluminador de Yves Saint Laurent!! Parece que las ojeras nunca hubieran estado ahí!!! Es my toque final!! El único pero el precio, pero merece la pena invertir en este producto.



Concealers:

 1.  Roll-on Anti-dark circles de Garnier (light).
2. Pro Longwear Concealer de Mac (NW15)
3. Touche Éclat, Radiant Touch de Yves Saint Laurent (2).



................................

 *I hope you like them & Happy Weekend!!! 

Espero que os hayan gustado y Feliz Fin de Semana!!! 

Comments

  1. Yo uso el touch eclat! Te copiaré el resto de cositas!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Es magnífico!! Me encanta!! :)

      Besos guapa!!

      Delete
  2. pues yo no quedé tan contenta con el de YSL, como iluminador si, pero no como corrector.

    xXx
    http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bueno nunca llueve a gusto de todos!! Yo realmente esto contenta con él!!

      Besos guapa!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Rose!! And welcome to Sherry Vintage!! Yes I will!! ;)

    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He echado un vistazo a tu blog y es muy interesante!

    Te dejo el mio por si quieres entrar a mirar, comentar y seguir ;)
    http://eleganzanellamoda.blogspot.com.es/


    Un beso muy grande!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapa!! Voy a echarle un vistacillo!! ;)

      Besos!!

      Delete
  5. the Garnier product is interesting! i'm inviting on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul!! I will have a look!! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks Lorena!!! I will have a look to your blog!! :)

    Kisses from Sherry Vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! followed you in gfc and bloglovin, hope you can follow back in both! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course, i'm following you, i hope that you will do it the same and you will be visiting my blog, the same as i your:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm already following you!! check it!! I am following as Reyes Artacho.

      Kisses!!

      Delete
  9. Great post, and useful, as I am currently looking for a new concealer :) maybe the MAC is more of my style...thanks for the tips!
    -Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks darling!!! I'm glad you liked it!! :)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! :)
    I'm just here first, and I like your blog so much, so I'm here your newest follower!
    AMAZING, LUXORIOUS products! Love, love, love!!!!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    Have a nice day! :)
    X♥X♥
    Vanessa

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks darling!! Yes I will!! :)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, thank you for following us, we are following back on GFC and Bloglovin'. too!!!
    xoxo

    http://www.invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks girls!! And welcome to Sherry Vintage!! :)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola preciosa, a mi también me gusta el de YSL, es cierto que no es barato, pero es una buena inversión, además a mi por lo menos me dura muchísimo. Me encanta tu blog así que me quedo por aquí, te invito a visitar el mío y a seguirme si te gusta. Un beso.
    Http://blog.sinetiquetar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias guapísima y Bienvenida!! Eso esta hecho!! ;)

      Un besote!!

      Delete
  16. Great post!!

    You have a nice blog! Would you like us to follow each other? Just let me know on my blog :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! Yes I will!! ;)

      Kisses darling!!

      Delete
  17. I love MAC!Great blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks honey!! Yes, I will!! ;)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yo uso desde hace tiempo el de Cargo, una marca que venden en Sephora. La verdad es que me va muy bien, pero como tengo que ir expresamente a sephora a comprarlo y en mi ciudad no hay, estaba pensando en cambiar de corrector, así que me viene genial tu post. un beso

    http://elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No conozco el de Sephora que me comentas, cuando vaya a Málaga lo buscaré... Me encanta probar nuevos productos, hasta que no los pruebas no sabes si realmente merecen la pena!! Gracias por la info.

      Besos!!

      Delete
  20. Buena elección!! enhorabuena por este post genial :)

    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have tried both the MAC and the Garnier concealer and I love them!
    Nice post!
    You have a lovely blog!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks pretty!! Both of them are really good!! :)

    Yes, I will have a look!

    Kisses darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Afortunadamente nunca he tenido tendencia a las ojeras ;)
    Lo que si uso es el Touche Éclat, lo utilizo como iluminador y los resultados se notan!!!
    Un besazo guapa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Es genial!! Yo primero uso uno de los dos anteriores y como toque final el Touche ÉCLAT!!

    Besos preciosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following you! Mac is the best, I use that one.
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pretty!! And welcome to Sherry Vintage!! :)

      Kisses!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T