G O L D E N · D E S I R E

*Hi guys! Today I show you a simple look, consisting of basic garment but at the same time it's pretty elegant. I combined a white blouse with trousers with zippers and waxed finish. as a jacket an  white "chanel style" jacket with gold thread that I bought some years ago. Probably you remember the satchel from oldest posts, but I love it and is super comfortable to carry thousand of things...

Buenas chic@s!!!  Hoy os muestro un look sencillo, compuesto de básicos pero que a la vez es elegante. He combinado una blusa blanca con pantalones con acabado encerado y cremalleras. Como chaqueta, una chaqueta chanelera de hace años con hilo dorado. El satchel, las que me seguís en el blog, ya lo conocéis de otros look de invierno, pero me encanta y es super comodo para llevar mil cosas...
















Outfit:

1. White jacket: Massimo Dutti (old).
2. White blouse: Primark (ss12).
3. Black jeans: H&M (ss12).
4. Black suede & pattern leather heels: Zara (old).
5. Burgundy satchel bag: River Island (aw11).
6. Golden Necklace: Suiteblanco (ss12).
7. Golden studded brazalet: New Look (ss12).
8. Cross leather brazalet : D.I.Y. 
9.Golden watch: Casio (old).



······························

*Have a Lovely Day!!!

Que tengáis un buen día!!! 



Comments

  1. Love!! So classy and elegant!!
    http://sunshinetosoothethesoul.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Katie!!!! :)

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful my friend!! you look amazing in this pics, and I love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank a lot Sandra!!! I have to say: Thanks to my photographer for those pics!! :)

    I bought the satchel last winter at River Island.. There are some leather bag every season really nice...

    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta todo el look y el toque chic del collar!

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hermoso look te sigo desde ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Ana y Bienvenida al blog!!!

      Besos linda!!

      Delete
  7. oooh!! Me encanta el look! El mix blanco y negro es una apuesta segura, pero el detalle del pitillo encerado y los complementos rock le dan un toque que me encanta!

    Estas guapisima Reyes!! Un besazo desde Yuryka Style!!
    www.yurykastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias Yurena!! :)

    Un besazo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T