G L I T T E R · H E E L S · D . I .Y .

*Morning guys!!! There are a pair of shoes at French Connection I love so much!! I saw them long time ago but although they have a huge discount, from 110 pounds to 44 pounds, I think I am not going to buy them because I prefer spend that money on Christmas present for my family. They are coming next week to visit me. These are the shoes...


Buenos dias chic@s!!! Hay unos zapatos de French Conection que me encanta!! Los tengo fichados desde hace tiempo pero aunque tienen mucha rebaja, antes estaban a 110 libras y ahora a 44 libras, no me los voy a comprar porque prefiero enplear ese dinero en regalos para mi familia que viene la semana que viene. Estos son los zapatos...






Os gustan? A mi también... Así que he decidido que los quiero, vamos a por el D.I.Y. de esta semana para Nochevieja!!!

Do you like them? So do I. I've decided I want them so, here we go with this D.I.Y. for New Year Eve!!!



Tenía en casa estos zapatos negros de piel acharolada de CARVELA. El tacón es transparente en degradé, dejando ver la estructura metálica.

I had these shoes at home.they are CARVELA black patent leather. The Heel is transparent in colour's gradient,exposing the metal structure.


Necesitamos pegamento, este tiene purpurina y nuestro salero mágico!!Si no sabes lo que es el salero mágico es porque te perdiste el D.I.Y. sobre como hacer un collar babero.

Aqui os dejo el link...


We will need glittery glue and our magic salt shaker!!If you don't know what is the magic salt shaker is because you missed the D.I.Y. about how to make a glitter necklace.

Here you have the link...

http://sherryvintage.blogspot.com/2011/11/como-hacer-un-collar-babero-how-to-make.html


Extender el pegamento por el tacón.

Spread the glue over the heel surface.


Así quedan trás el primer paso.

The result with the first step.


Empezar a expolvorear la brillantina!!.

Use our magic salt shaker!!

Despues, dejar secar una hora. Fijar con laca para mayor seguridad.
 Then, let it dry about an hour. Fix the brillantine with hairspray for caution.





El resultado final!!! Que os parece? ya me direis.

The final result!!! What do you think about it? let me know!!!






Comments

  1. Preciosos Reyes!Que mano tienes hija! :)
    Leti

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuanto cuesta la purpurina??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Lola!!!! Pues me costó 1,99 libras en una tienda de aquí de Guildford, super barato para el tamaño que tiene el bote. No se como estarán los precios en España...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T