B U R G U N D Y · S A T C H E L & H E E L S


*Hiya guys!!! Here you have the week look. Happy Wednesday!!!

Buenas chic@s!!! Aquí os dejo el look de esta semana. Feliz Miércoles!!!









Outfit:        

1. Blazer gris, grey blazer: Zara.
               2. Camisa blanca con flores, white blouse with flowers print: F&F collection.           
               3. Pantalones vaqueros grises pintados, grey painted jeans: All saints.               
               4. Zapatos Burdeos de piel, burdeaux leather shoes: Nine west.
               5. Bolso granate de piel, burdeaux leather handbag: River Island.
           



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T