I K A T · P R I N T



ESTAMPADO ÉTNICO. IKAT PRINT


*Hiya guys!!! Today I have decided to create a new section!!! why?? Because I enjoy a lot with fashion and also I am studing Interior Design, so I thought It would be a good idea start a new section and create something fun, what do you think about it?. I hope you like it. Let me know!!


Hola chic@s!!! hoy he decidido crear una nueva sección!!! que a que se debe?, pues ya que disfruto con la moda y profesionalmente estoy estudiando Decoración de Interiores he pensado que sería buena idea empezar esta sección y crear algo divertido, que os parece?. Espero que os guste. Ya me direis.






 Interior design objects:

Cushion like dress: Layla Grace Ikat cushion.

 Outfit:

Dress: Gucci Ikat dress.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T